Medical Practitioner Group
This group focuses on clinically relevant thinking strategies for working with complex medical cases. Together, we’ll use your patient cases to help you gain a practical understanding of how to apply classical theories in the modern clinic. You’ll learn to interpret signs and symptoms in new ways, as well as how to evaluate the life history of a person so you can work with your clients on a much deeper level. Suggestions will focus on clinically practical approaches to herbal medicine, essential oils, acupuncture (five channel systems), massage, exercise, qi gong, and dietary therapy.
Calls are conducted as an open arena to discuss the current cases you are seeing in the clinic and would like support with. Different than posting a question on a forum and getting a short answer, these calls are designed to allow for deeper interaction so you can truly grasp the beautiful thinking process of Chinese medicine.
The group is ideal for both new and experienced practitioners alike. Maybe you’re just out of school and don’t feel prepared to work with the complex diseases you’re seeing in the clinic, or maybe you’re drawn to the deeper teachings of Classical Chinese medicine.
The discussions are designed to help empower you to think more deeply about the medicine and how to best help your patients. Use the lessons from one patient to help you treat all your patients more efficiently.
- Practitioners who want to deepen their study of Classical Chinese medicine with a focus on clinically practical skills and strategies for the modern clinic
- Practitioners who are needing feedback or guidance about challenging cases
- Practitioners who are wanting to apply these theories and practices in their own lives and personal journeys
- Calls are bi-weekly for 90 minutes
- Mondays, 9 am – 10:30 am PST
- Group members will commit to a minimum of three months
- The group meets virtually via a telephone conference
- Bi-weekly coaching calls with immediate access to recordings 24/7 after each call
- Email in questions if you can’t make the call times and your questions will be answered in the calls
- Get customized, clinically practical advice about classical theories or challenging cases
- Learn to write your own herbal, essential oil, and gemstone elixir formulas
- Learn how to use the life history of your patients to work with them on the deepest layers of their curriculum
- Support of an intimate community of peers
- Pause your subscription at any time