Working with peers gives us an expanded sense of accountability and encouragement – I push myself to inspire you to work harder, your commitment inspires me to work harder.
This process only works when all members show up and do their personal work. If you are committed to doing your personal work and would like a community of peers to share your journey with, you might want to consider trying one of these programs. This is a special opportunity to take your introspection and self-discovery to the next level.
Group calls can also be a great way to get a practical introduction to this work. If you’re are not ready for one-on-one work, but are curious about what this stuff is all about, this is a great place to start.
How it works
Groups are facilitated to hold space for each individual to express themselves, as well as hold each individual accountable for radical introspection through gentle provocation. Material covered in group calls will include the following:
- A practical approach to meditation and centering exercises as applied to your group’s specific needs. Learn how and when to use different methods to match the needs of your lifestyle, workspace, or community.
- Develop a deeper understanding of this philosophy as it applies to your group’s unique needs. Learn to work through future problems on your own by understanding the deeper facets of the human psyche and the connection between body, mind, and spirit.
- Get personalized coaching and support for any issues that come up in your personal or professional life
- Have a community of colleagues you can turn to for support personally and professionally.
How to get involved
- Fill out my online questionnaire/application
- Set up an initial 20-minute call so we can get to know each other and I can figure out which group will best match your goals.
- I’ll connect you with a group or put you on my waiting list for the next group to start.
Types of groups
Request a group
Depending on your needs, new groups may be formed with differing areas of focus from those listed here. The offering is always adaptive and transforming. If you don’t see a group here that resonates with you, we can chat about that during your initial phone call with me to find a group or process that meets your needs.